Leeder Automotive Services Can Inspect:
LIGHT COMMERCIAL & 4WD
- Chassis-related certifications for utes, small trucks & 4×4
- Suspension upgrades/downgrades
- Differential replacements
- Transmission replacements
- Steering modifications
- Chassis modifications
- GVM changes
- Roof conversions
- Towing coupling and frame certification
- Wheelchair loaders
- Lighting system changes
- Campervan certifications
- Driving controls
- Seats and seat belts
- Conversion of buses and other vehicles to motor homes
MEDIUM & HEAVY VEHICLES
- Body, lighting systems, body mountings
- Cabin conversions for motor homes
- Wheelbase, chassis & trailer alterations
- Tow coupling, fifth wheel and king pin
- Goods loading
- Wheelchair loading
- Front & rear axle conversions
- Trailer suspension
- Transmissions and tail shafts
- Heavy vehicle and road train GVM/GCM modifications
- ADR GVM & GCM road train B-doubles
- Tow truck construction and design certification
NSW Department of Roads & Maritime Services
Find out more about state government regulations for modified vehicles here!
Inspection, advice & certification pricing is on a case by case basis. Due to the complexity and variety of vehicle modifications, quotes cannot be given in most cases, and I’m unable to quote fixed prices for any certification. Despite the myriad variables involved in quoting certification or modification work, you can count on Leeder Automotive Services to provide fair, reasonable and competitive pricing for its services.
Time & cost
The time and cost of our work can be affected by access to information necessary to the completion of work. By providing information and documents we request in a timely manner, we can hasten the return time of your vehicle inspection, and offer lower costs in service time. If we need more information to complete your inspection, it’s in your best interest to be as prompt as possible.
I can provide general diagnostics for all makes and models of vehicles.
I offer comprehensive diagnosis of all electronic systems, including diagnostic trouble codes DTC’s.
I can determine the specific worn or damaged area that caused your breakdown.
In legal matters, I can provide expert testimony pertaining to the mechanical cause of an mechanical failure.
Any Questions?Get in touch
I can offer expert advice and consultation on your modification and certification needs. If you’re unsure of precisely what you need, or have any questions, contact Leeder Automotive Services today for a free consultation on 0412 208 919!